LOSE THE JACKET

Thursday, March 27, 2014




YES! It is finally happening, time to undress! When I shot these pictures with my wifey Rosanna from BillieRose it was so-so-so nice out. It's almost surprising we didn't see some crazy peeps strolling around in bathing suits (us Dutchies like to dress like it's 30 degrees when it's actually only 10 degrees). Anywho, it was a great day to lose the jacket and so I did. Keep them coming Mr. weatherman!

Kimono | Forever21
Top | H&M
Jeans | H&M
Boots | Zalando

Don't forget to follow me stud!
BLOGLOVINPINTERESTFACEBOOKTWITTER OR INSTAGRAM @COOKIESCOFFEECOUTUREBLOG


4 comments:

  1. Aaah liefde voor je kimono en prachtige foto's <3

    xoxo
    Shalane
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je kimono is zo mooi, heb je'm recent gekocht? Ben ook fan van je jeans. Fijne outfit, keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo