LADY IN BLACK

Monday, February 17, 2014




Hi there! How have you been? I haven't really been that good of a blogger lately. School stuff, I guess you can all relate to that?! I'm actually almost done with school and have to start looking for an actual job-job. Yup, me as a working lady! Exciting but also a bit scary... I'm not going to focus on the fashion branch only, because my interests go beyond that. I would also love to work in the entertainment branch (television maybe?) or maybe establish and develop my production skills (events?). We will see! As for now, I need to finish my thesis first!

P.S. What do you think of this all-black look? Black is still my favorite. It never gets boring me and makes me feel confident I guess..

Leather jacket | Urban Outfitters
Lace top | Zara
Jeans | H&M
Booties | Zalando

Following me yet?
BLOGLOVINPINTERESTFACEBOOKTWITTER OR INSTAGRAM @COOKIESCOFFEECOUTUREBLOG

10 comments:

  1. nice look ; ))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look lady!
    I've been trying to find the prefect biker jacket for the longest time

    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele leuke look met een prachtig leren jasje!

    xx Riélle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een hele mooie basic look, de foto's zijn ook prachtig!

    laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love all black outfit ! With your perfecto and hat it's perfect !
    xx

    ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spanned! Televisie is echt heel leuk! :). Ik zelf heb stage gelopen bij Talpa, super leuker tijd gehad. Alleen qua sociaal leven stond op een laag pitje. Maar nogmaals het werk is super.

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zalige foto's! Outfit staat je geweldig!
    Vooral die laatste foto is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely impressed by its perfection. I was really impressed by the fine creativity and artistry. I am really looking forward to the coming occasion when I am going to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Van welk merk zijn die laarsjes precies? Kan ze niet terugvinden op Zalando... Love them (en de rest van je outfit) :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik zag ze er ook niet meer tussen staan... Uitverkocht denk ik dan, jammer!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo