INSTA-DIARY #11

Monday, March 17, 2014

 Happy new hair | Quote of the day | Hairdresser fun with my babe BillieRose
 Chillin' with my knee-highs | Breakfast and a random flower | TRUTH
 Selfie-all-the-way | I'm a little addicted to flowers | Sunny skies in Amsterdam
 Morning ritual: shaking it up | Acting like a cool kid with a backpack | Lace bralet 
 'Thinking about...' | Coffee date with my love Ruby | New iphone case (YAY!) from Iconemesis
 Whoops, dirty thoughts | In onmy  window sill | Always. Smile/Laugh. (Hysterically). 
Restroom performance | Picking out fresh flowers | Wake up!

Take a look at my Instagram for more insta-fun
@COOKIESCOFFEECOUTUREBLOG

3 comments:

  1. Leuk gedaan!!
    Xx
    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's meis!! :-)
    Liefs, Annewil

    http://annaw-blog.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's!! De drie vaasjes met de bloemen zijn echt geweldig! Dat wil ik ook voor mijn raam :)

    Doe je al mee met mijn giveaway? Je maak kans op schoenen naar keuze van de webshop Intreza. ☺

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo