Before it's in fashion, it's in Vogue
Good morning early birds!
As promised, the pictures I took at the Vogue NL launch! I just ones more have to hand it to the editorial team members, who were all so enthusiastic, proud, and more than willing to chat with anyone who was interested. This made the overall atmosphere very relaxed. Good job!
Let me just real quick explain what you are looking at! (I guess it pretty much speaks for itself though, but I just need to talk about this little event ones more! And yes, I can just hear you think: how excited can you get about something like this? Well, VERY excited! I mean, come on, getting involved with a.k.a. working for a magazine like this would be my dream dream DREAM job!)
1. The Vogue Collector's Editions.
2. Vogue chocolate (two things us ladies can't live without or don't want to live without, right?).
3. Fashion lovers eager to have their magazine signed.
4. Get in line!
5. YES, it's mine! A collector's edition of the first ever Dutch Vogue! I picked one up for my friend
Rosanna as well, who will probably treat me like a queen in the next couple of days until I hand her her
copy (HA, how convenient?)
6. Before it's in fashion, it's in Vogue.
7. A glass of.. let me guess... prosecco?
8. Detail shot of the Vogue ribbon wrapped around the leg of wine glass.
9. Welcome to Vogue Holland!
10. Me with some Vogue shades. My friend Sharinda, who I was with, made it her mission to get her hands
on these sunglasses. Which, after a lot of asking and creeping around, was a mission accomplished! Well
done babe! This picture is especially for you!
11. Zara florals and some 'I'm about 6 feet tall now' heels (on me obviously).
12. Sit back and relax (even though I have to admit that I more so took this pictures because I thought my
pants looked so nicely matchy matchy with these pages, but oh well, ignorance is bliss right?).
I hope you had a little taste of what this event must have been like! Next time something like this happens in the Dutch fashion history, make sure to be there with me so we can be excited together!
P.S. Are you curious about what I was wearing to the launch? I will upload a quick outfit post